Epworth Geelong - An excellent choice in healthcare. Epworth Geelong is a not-for-profit, private hospital, combining more than 95 years of Epworth Health Care’s experience and provides comprehensive medical, surgical and rehabilitation services. They have an expert team of local staff and doctors, who all share the same vision: to create an outstanding healthcare facility of choice for everyone in Greater Geelong and South West Victoria.
Services available to support a growing population:
• 172 private inpatient rooms on opening with a capacity to expand to 262
• Emergency department with 20 treatment spaces
• Intensive care unit / complex care unit
• Operating theatres / cath labs / endoscopy
• Sleep studies and pain management
• Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation therapies including hydrotherapy, gym and activities of daily living
• On-site Epworth Medical Imaging / Cardiac Diagnostic Services / day oncology / renal dialysis / Epworth Pathology with lab
Patients have access to a wide-range of medical experts across a number of specialties including cardiology, orthopaedics and much needed neurosurgery; most based locally and consulting from Epworth Geelong.
The Emergency Department is open seven days a week from 8am to midnight. A standard $210 consultation fee applies.
Parking: A temporary patient pick-up and drop off zone is located outside the main entrance. Longer term paid parking is available in the visitor car park, with ramp and stair access to the main entrance.
Main hospital 5271 7777
Emergency Department 5271 7000
1 Epworth Place Waurn Ponds (off Pigdons Rd next to Deakin University)
Epworth Geelong Emergency Department