Heritage Train Service
The regular Heritage Train Service takes passengers on a scenic journey from Queenscliff to Drysdale or Lakers Siding, traveling alongside Swan Bay and through bush and farm land. Trains run on Sundays during the year, as well as Tuesday and Thursday in the Easter, July and September school holidays. During the Summer Holidays, extra train running days will be scheduled. This excludes Day Out With Thomas, Queenscliff Music Festival and Santa Train weekends.
• Carriage hire is ideal for children’s birthdays or groups of 20 plus, however bookings are essential.
• Cycle or walk beside an operating railway from Drysdale to Queenscliff and return on-board the carriages. Bikes are carried free and group bookings are advised.
• Day Out With Thomas - Thomas the Tank Engine will be back in Queenscliff on 7 and 8 October, along with Douglas, Oliver, Henry, Salty, those Troublesome Trucks and Sir Topham Hatt. The whole family can enjoy unlimited rides with Thomas on the Troublesome Trucks, a steam train ride to Lakers Siding with one of Thomas’ Friends and the chance to win a Thomas DVD by entering the ‘Spot the Engine’ competition. The event is from 10am to 4pm and includes unlimited access to the jumping castle, maze, movie theatre, storytelling and heaps of photo opportunities.
What’s On-Board Next?
• Magic Show and Workshop: 4 and 11 July - tickets available now.
• Day out with Thomas: 7-8 October - tickets will be available on-line from 1 June. On-line bookings are recommended, but will be available at the gate unless sold out prior. Please see website or call for more information.
P 5258 2069
The Bellarine Railway
Phone: 5258 2069
Address: See website for all details