The Bellarine Railway Heritage Train Service
The Bellarine Railway Heritage Train Service is a scenic journey from Queenscliff to Drysdale or Lakers Siding, traveling alongside Swan Bay and through bush and farm land. Trains run on Sundays during the year, as well as Tuesday and Thursday in the Easter, July and September school holidays. During the Summer Holidays, extra train running days are scheduled, please see website or call to enquire. This excludes Day Out With Thomas, Queenscliff Music Festival and Santa Train weekends.
• Carriage hire is ideal for children’s birthdays or groups of 20 plus. Bookings are essential.
• Cycle or walk beside an operating railway from Drysdale to Queenscliff and return on-board the carriages. Bikes are carried free and group bookings are advised.
Day Out With Thomas is heading back to Queenscliff, along with Douglas, Oliver, Henry, Salty, those Troublesome Trucks and Sir Topham Hatt. The whole family can enjoy unlimited rides with Thomas on the Troublesome Trucks, a steam train ride to Lakers Siding with one of Thomas’ Friends and the ‘Spot the Engine’ competition. Also included is unlimited access to the jumping castle, maze, movie theatre, storytelling and photo opportunities galore. Special Event and Show Calendar.
• Benito’s Pirate Train: 26 September and 3 October
• Magic Show and Workshop: 28 September and 3 October
• Day Out With Thomas: 7 and 8 October
• Halloween Train Ride and Show: 27 October
• Santa Train Specials: 16 and 17 December
Visit the website or call for more information and on-line bookings or sign up to receive news about upcoming events and specials on the Facebook page.
P 5258 2069
The Bellarine Railway
Phone: 5258 2069
Address: See website for all details